Convert to LPG!
What is LPG: Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) is a clean and safe fuel that has a range of properties closest to petrol. LPG can be extracted from petroleum or natural gas streams as they emerge from the ground.
Most of LPG is prepared by refining petroleum or "wet" natural gas, and is almost entirely derived from fossil fuel sources, being manufactured during the refining of petroleum (crude oil)
The main benefit of converting to LPG:
- Lower price (half the price of petrol)
- Cleaner combustion (decrease in formation of combustion chamber deposits)
- Cleaner exhaust gasses (significant reduction in amount of toxins)
- Improved engine lubrication (vaporized LPG is not destructive to oil film formed inside combustion chamber unlike petrol which is natural oil solvent)
- Higher octane number (more resistant to pre-ignition and detonation which is very beneficial for high performance vehicles with increased power output)
Save money and the Environment:
A diesel engine produces about 20 times as much Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) as an LPG engine, thus having a huge impact on air quality.
A diesel engine produces about 120 times as many ultra-fine particulates as an LPG engine. These nasty little particles lodge in your lungs and cause respiratory problems that tend to build up over the years.
A petrol engine produces around 20% more CO2 than an LPG engine. LPG can eradicate these problems and lower the cost of running your vehicle.
COPYRIGHT 2015 LEADING POWER GAS
DESIGN BY LOVEMYWEB.NET